Top 5 Reasons I'm turning into an Asian:
5. I'm a Chemical Engineer
4. When not doing homework or drinking. I play Halo 3 online.
3. While doing that I wear a head set and call 12 year old boys faggots.
2. I ordered Sushi on Thursday night. I also ordered sushi on friday, saturday and sunday night.
1. I've been making fun of asian people for so long that its one of those types of things like "hey that kid is really homophobic, hes probably gay". You know like "Hey that kid really hates asians, hes probably asian."
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As long as you don't own any Hello Kitty shit you're fine.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletetwo things i forgot to add
ReplyDelete1. that i own a hoodie that looks like its made by hello kitty
2. my small penis
nick are u only gunna write about urself?...if u are im not that surprised...
ReplyDeleteWhat about the fact that you can't drive for shit? I'd say that's pretty integral here.
ReplyDelete