Sunday, October 21, 2007

Nice versus Not Nice Vol.1


Some comparisons:

My Bar Game > My Dance Floor Game

Nantucket Nectars > Snapple > Arizona Ice Tea

Blunts > Bongs > Joints > Bowls

Oliver Grays Shaving Cream > My Shaving Cream (Does Not Exist)

Halo 3 > Halo 1 > Halo 2

Patriots > Any other NFL team of all time

My pride before I said above statement > My pride now

Pacifico > Dos Equis

6 Dollar pitchers of keystone > $8 Amstel Lights on an overpriced boat bar



Ill leave you guys by reiterating a famous quote:

Kacie Makous: So what do you think about the NBA finals?

Jack Meigs: Youre much more beautiful than the NBA finals.

4 comments:

  1. renickulous, what the hell is your bar game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly, you're making general statements and not taking specifics into account.

    That being acknowledged, I would like to point out that the Arizona flavor of regular iced tea is much better than the Snapple flavor of regular iced tea.

    Also, while you're hierarchy of smoking apparatuses is arguable within its larger context anyway, I think it's hard to separate the means of smoking from the circumstances in which you're doing it. What I mean is that in certain situations, a joint may be better than a bong. You don't take rips off the Illadelph when you're driving down to Geno's, do you? See what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. renickulous, i dont recall that quote

    ReplyDelete