DUUUUUUUUUDE. Thats insane, he looks exactly like him. Did you just make him stand there so you could take his picture? Cuz if so that would be fantastic.
I'm sorry, Alice Louise. But I must say I appreciate the pride you seem to take in your full name. When they read my full name at our high school graduation, everyone had a nice group laugh about it.
i honestly dont think this guy looks that much like me at all. if someone could provide me with a breakdown that would be great. i thought it was more of a tomas...
Tom, I would like to be able to tell you that I used my full name on purpose, but i didn't. My computer just fills it in by default when I start typing my name and i just hit enter because I am a sheep and i go along with everything my computers says.
Holy shit.
ReplyDeleteIt's Rick Nenner.
way to steal my call...
ReplyDeleteDUUUUUUUUUDE. Thats insane, he looks exactly like him. Did you just make him stand there so you could take his picture? Cuz if so that would be fantastic.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, Alice Louise. But I must say I appreciate the pride you seem to take in your full name. When they read my full name at our high school graduation, everyone had a nice group laugh about it.
ReplyDeletei honestly dont think this guy looks that much like me at all. if someone could provide me with a breakdown that would be great. i thought it was more of a tomas...
ReplyDeletei legitimately just stared at that picture for over a minute trying to figure out if that was actually nick or not
ReplyDeleteHaha I'm not even gonna touch this one.
ReplyDeleteTom, I would like to be able to tell you that I used my full name on purpose, but i didn't. My computer just fills it in by default when I start typing my name and i just hit enter because I am a sheep and i go along with everything my computers says.
ReplyDeleteI am truly devastated.
ReplyDelete